Sabado, Oktubre 15, 2011

That one car place

I grew up in Jackie Lou Subdivision in Paranaque, a placed near BF homes. I had lived there for 7 years. In that time, instead of going to the mall to have fun my relatives and I go to, different restaurants and shops located along president’s avenue outside the subdivision. Every time we decide to there, I always spot that one car rental place that is Autohann.

At night the neon lit waiting shed that shines a blue glow from afar, is the one indicator that you near the place. Each time I pass through it, I always spot different cars that I dream of owning one day. Cars such as Porsche, Audi, and Hummer are only few of what this place had to offer.  This seems ordinary looking from the outside, like a garage but only bigger. The cars parked inside look as though as if you were on a showroom, old and new luxurious cars are being displayed. Even Mr. Bean’s car and Bumble bee of transformers is there.

I really enjoyed seeing the still, motionless cars that are staring at the people who pass them by everyday waiting to be rented out or bought, while I'm silently wishing to have enough money to buy them all.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento