Linggo, Oktubre 2, 2011

Oh, Hi There...

Well they always say the first impression lasts, but you cant judge a book by its cover.

I go by the name Adrian Joseph Rae B. Abiera, and yes, it took some time, when I was A kid to write it perfectly. With my name writing mastery comes awareness, and to tell you the truth I have a lot of nicknames. Why don't you guess the less obvious ones? 

I am a foodie, I enjoy the taste and experience of eating great food, specifically my mom's cooking, its really the best. I try different dishes, Chinese, french, Italian. I want to go around the world and  EAT what they have to offer :9
I enjoy Fridays, Of course everyone does, its what I look forward to every week. I still keep complaining about the fact that it feels  shorter and time  goes a lot faster during that day. Its the day that I can actually spend time with my family and close friends, a day where I worry about nothing, enjoy and relax.

imagine me heading towards you, looking you in the eye and asking  "Who are you crushing on?" would you answer immediately? If you ask  me, I would never really tell you :P You cant blame me for trying. 

Crush, every single time I hear this word its like a movie scene is being played out in my head. The beloved hero of the story would just be continuing his very normal day, doing the stuff he normally does, complain about the life he is having. Suddenly the sees the opposite sex, then BAM!! the cheesy love song is being played, everything is in slow motion. The viewer would totally find out that what the hero saw would eventually make him happy. It's obvious that he is attracted. 

Attraction, that is the word I associate "CRUSH" with. I really believe we have our definition of crush as we age. If not everyone, almost all of us had this experience. I admit that I had my fair share of attraction, to the point that I could not even think right. I would ask myself "Why are so good at...(insert verb here)?" or "Why do I find you beautiful?". Well, maybe your asking why don't you ask the person herself? well the obvious reason is either they are waaaay to famous or this feeling of total awkwardness that every person is trying to avoid. I dunno, maybe time will come that I wont be able to give a good excuse not to ask anymore, but right now that's what it is. 

I wrote about Friday, food, and crush. Very random, no absolute connection. Well that is part of me, hoped you liked it. ;)

4 (na) komento:

  1. nice blog aj :D keep it up!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. OHMY! I know who you're crushing on. ;D
    --nice blog btw!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. who knew we had the same dream about traveling around the world to taste/eat different kinds of cuisines.

    great blog! =D

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Haha. I like the things that you wrote about 'crush'. Great blog! :D

    TumugonBurahin